Refund, Return & Cancellation Policy
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Should you need to cancel your order within 24 hours of the shipping date, your money will be refunded within 2-3 business days.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and are with our courier for delivery.
Returns and Refunds Procedure
- If you have ordered with our “Next Day Delivery” service and the recipient is not available for delivery, please contact us in advanced if you wish us to leave your purchased item in a safe spot. Please note, under no circumstance can we leave any items containing alcohol without a recipient 18 years or older to accept the delivery. The delivery will be returned to us, and we will contact you to arrange a suitable date for redelivery. A redelivery fee will be charged.
- If your delivery is being delivered outside of our “Next Day Delivery” territory and the recipient is not available to accept the delivery, you purchased items will be delivered to the nearest Australian Post. A calling card will be left in the mailbox so that the recipient can pick up their purchased items at a suitable time.
- Should you need to cancel during transit, we will attempt to have your purchase returned. If the return is successful, you will be refunded in full minus delivery fee (s). Please note that we will process your refund immediately, however it can take from 2-5 business days for you to receive the money back into your account
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll automatically be refunded to your original payment method. Please note, it can take from 2-5 business days for your bank or credit card to process the refund.
- All refunds for orders places online, over the telephone are credited back to the original card or PayPal account used to purchase. Orders purchased in store must be processed by EFTPOS only.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Damages and issues
At Central Coast Hampers we take pride in the quality of our products and services, however if you have damages or issues please inspect you order upon reception and contact if you purchase has been damaged prior to delivery or you have received the wrong item, please contact Customer Service on 1300 273 666 or email@example.com and we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns as about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, gift cards, personal items or delivery fees.